PVC GUTTER DRIP TRIM
PVC gutter trim increases the speed and improves the appearance of your gutter drip installation. This 2 part trim is installed in conjunction with a timber batten on to the fascia.
This is a two part trim, the back plate and the front plate with compression seal along the top edge. Both sections are manufactured from co-extruded u-PVC creating a hard wearing, durable product.
- For creating gutter drip edge to flat & low sloping roofs with most flat roofing membranes & materials.
Features and Benefits
- 10mm thick Back Plate, creating a smooth, straight surface to form the membrane onto
- Bevelled edge on back plate to ensure easy alignment of the front plate.
- 75mm deep front plate with compression sealing foam along the top edge to create a water tight seal to the membrane, over seams and detailing joins.
- Pre drilled fixing holes, for accurate & fast installation of the front plate.
- Complete range of colour matched joints and corner accessories
Got a Question?
If you have a question about one of our products or need any technical advice, do not hesitate to drop us a message